Re: when on a web page nvda doesn't select a link

Dejan Ristic

I sometimes happen to encounter it, so I would usually repeat an action so that it does not fail for the second time. If it is not working for you, I activate the focus mode, then I tab to the desired link, and then I press enter, so that I activate the link. If it is to no avail, I play with different browsers. I also make sure whether a web page is maximized, so that NVDA is successful in communicating with it.

On 1/25/2017 9:29 AM, Dennis L wrote:

Hi I do insert f7 press activate link and nvda doesn’t click on the link what am I missing?