NVDA Will Not Load

Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES)

Hi friends,

I Have a Microsoft Windows 10 64 bit laptop and it completely refuses to load the latest NVDA, does anyone have any ideas what the issue may be?

You can double clik the desktop icon after a fresh install and nothing at all happens.

I Have even tried running it as an administrator.

The issues seem to have started after I installed a Bluetooth speaker, an Anker but I have now uninstalled this from the device manager and allso in control panel, view devices and deleting it there.

Thank you for your co-operation.

For more information and to find out how you can switch, visit www.nhsdigital.nhs.uk/nhsmail