Re: NVDA Will Not Load

Hi
My first thought is a firewall or permission issue.

John from Woodside Apps. - Accessible Apps and games for mobile devices.
Twitter
https://twitter.com/woodside_apps

Our new game Super Tile Smash
Now available on the App Store!
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/super-tile-smash/id1196714817?mt=8&;ign-mpt=uo%3D4
Android FREE version
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=wa.supertilesmash.free
Android PRO version
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=wa.supertilesmash.pro

On 25/01/2017 11:28, Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) wrote:
Hi friends,

I Have a Microsoft Windows 10 64 bit laptop and it completely refuses to
load the latest NVDA, does anyone have any ideas what the issue may be?

You can double clik the desktop icon after a fresh install and nothing
at all happens.

I Have even tried running it as an administrator.

The issues seem to have started after I installed a Bluetooth speaker,
an Anker but I have now uninstalled this from the device manager and
allso in control panel, view devices and deleting it there.

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient please inform the
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or
take any action in reliance on its contents:

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS
staff in England and Scotland
NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive
information with NHSmail and GSi recipients
NHSmail provides an email address for your career in the NHS and can be
accessed anywhere
For more information and to find out how you can switch, visit
www.nhsdigital.nhs.uk/nhsmail