Re: Any NVDA users using inbox.google.com

Kevin Chao

Inbox by Gmail only has one view that is accessible with NVDA+Firefox. The keyboard shortcuts, bundles, smart links/replies, etc. make it delightful and efficient

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 3:30 PM Ben J. Bloomgren <bbloomgren@...> wrote:
Brian, Felix and all,

Does this Inbox make use of standard and basic HTML views?

Ben