From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's
Mail list account
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2017 2:35 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Firefox memory loss syndrome

Why is it that Firefox seems to sometimes say it cannot find a page but on
doing a refresh it can. Now sighted people say they do not see this at all,
yet it happens all the time to me and I was wondering if nvda was making it
miss the page address or something. Its normally when launched by another
piece of software.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.