Re: Firefox memory loss syndrome

hi brian.
i am sure that this problem because of nvda and nvda has not role
about openning pages.
sometimes maybe because of heavy trafic on some pages you cant open it.
and sometimes maybe the server is not available temporaryly.
God bless you and i wish that help all.

On 1/25/17, nasrin khaksar <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com> wrote:
hi pascal
i am sure that there are programs for recovery passwords in the
internet, but i did not try them to know there accessibility and
efficiency.
thanks and God bless you.

On 1/25/17, Pascal Lambert <rambeau68@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Brian,
I am encountering the same thing. Also, NVDA says "item not found" when
the
PC reaches the desktop and I have to hit "m-window-key" to restore the
desktop. I am also losing the voice for while when I move the cursors
faster to skim through the page or the file explorer for that matter. I
don't know if it is NVDA or Win10 problem. The fact of the matter is
NVDA
and Win10 combo is not as stable as it used to be with Windows 7.
Your thoughts please.
On another topic, I have a laptop for which I cannot remember the
password
and I failed to make a rescue disk. Any help is greatly appreciated. It
is
an Acer laptop with Win10.
Blessings.
Pascal