From: nasrin khaksar
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2017 9:31 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA doesn't always see buttons on a web page

hi.
you can for example edit everything you want then, use down arrow to
hear botton.
sometimes bottons have labels and sometimes not.
in my experience, immediately after compleating form filds and fil the
desired informations, i use down arrow or tab key and nvda announces
botton.
in google also, sometimes nvda search botton and sometimes only botton.
hope that helps.
God bless you.

There is no way. are you saying that JAWS announces the button as play
and
NVDA doesn't? If so, I don't know why. also, I may have forgotten to
mention that after you press enter, the way, in NVDA to move from button
button is to tab and shift tab. You may not have to and I often just try
pressing enter whether I can move or not or whether I hear any button
announced or not. Sometimes, I try tabbing and pressing enter a number
of
times regardless of whether I hear any feedback or not. But I often use
the
mouse technique I described first. It often works and, in my experience,
it
works more often than the pressing enter method does.

also, what we are discussing is an example of why demanding Windows users
should have more than one screen-reader available. At times, JAWS will
allow a Flash button to be activated and NVDA won't. At times, the
reverse
is true. Often, both screen-readers can be used successfully.