From: "Ben J. Bloomgren" <bbloomgren@icloud.com>
To: <nvda@groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2016 10:30 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Any NVDA users using inbox.google.com

Brian, Felix and all,

Does this Inbox make use of standard and basic HTML views?

Ben

On Mar 24, 2016, at 10:06, Brian's Mail list account <bglists@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

I am not sure what inbox in this context is. If you mean webmail standard interface, then only under extreme conditions, as its not very easy to work fast in my view, and seems to be a bit peculiar in the sort of default send formats it uses.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-