Curtis Delzer, HS.
K6VFO
San Bernardino, CA

On Mon, 16 Jan 2017 09:04:58 +1300
"Shaun Everiss" <@smeveriss> wrote:

When I got it it was 35 dollars I assume its that way now.

On 15/01/2017 11:40 p.m., Peter Beasley wrote:
I don't know how much Jarte plus costs these days, when I bought it over
10 years ago it cost me $15.
-----Original Message----- From: Brian's Mail list account
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2017 10:38 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] accessible word processors with NVDA

The thing about Jarte is that to open docx files it needs the purchased
version as far as I know. OOpen and Libra Office seem to be able to load in
docx files, but as has been discussed here of late, the authors need to do
some more work to allow screenreaders to work on all parts of them like
read
all etc.

Of course it might be possible to find an old copy of an older version of
Office pro corporate which I did and it still worked aand accepted the key.
Legal? Well, its a grey area isn't it. if the original buyer is giving it
away, then who cares.

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.