From: "Dejan Ristic" <r.dejan83@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2017 10:08 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] when on a web page nvda doesn't select a link

I sometimes happen to encounter it, so I would usually repeat an action
so that it does not fail for the second time. If it is not working for
you, I activate the focus mode, then I tab to the desired link, and then
I press enter, so that I activate the link. If it is to no avail, I play
with different browsers. I also make sure whether a web page is
maximized, so that NVDA is successful in communicating with it.

On 1/25/2017 9:29 AM, Dennis L wrote:

Hi I do insert f7 press activate link and nvda doesn’t click on the
link what am I missing?