From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gerardo Corripio
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2017 8:36 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Might be a bug in Resource Monitor 2017 newest? some phrases aren't translated

Joseph and other who maintain the AddOn Resource monitor wihch was just mentiond on here recently-updated. Some phrases aren't translated for instance these:

Average CPU load 25.8%, Core 1: 25.4%, Core 2: 26.3%.

C:\ (NTFS drive): 268.56gb of 280.79gb used 95.6%. F:\ (FAT32 drive):
7.25mb of 1.99gb used 0.4%.

the rest of them are just fine. Just letting you'll know. I use Windows7 in Spanish if it helps any.

--
Gera
Enviado desde Thunderbird