From: "Gerardo Corripio" <gera1027@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, March 5, 2016 02:04
Subject: [nvda] NVDA2016.1 doesn't read Emoticons with Vocalizer nor

HI guys
Great luck in your list move! or I mean in our since I just came aboard.
I'd like to debut by asking if any tips/tricks why with NVDA2016.1 with
Vocalizer nor Eloquence, the Emoticons aren't read? When I browse to
insert them via NVDA+i, they do read fine, but when I review them after
sending, or when someone sends me one, NVDA doesn't read these. Thanks
for info.doesn't read the emoticons?

--
Enviado desde mi lap