use of braille display with nvda on adobi digital additions

UMIT ERDEM Yigitoglu

hello,
I need to read some books on digital additions. Previously, I couldn't
make nvda send the text to my braille display (braille edge). I could
only read the line where my curser is. However I couldn't use braille
display to scrole down or up to next line. I have tried other
tekniques and relized that I can easily navigate between lines when I
swich my braille display to review mode. However, than I couldn't
navigate between pages.
does anyone know how I can use my braille display with nvda on adobi
digital addition?
Thank you in advance and best regards