Re: Keep up with NV Access through "In-Process", our new blog

Ben J. Bloomgren

Hello, quentin,

I saw a feed called In Process category feed. The RSS address is http://www.nvaccess.org/category/in-process/feed/

Is this a good feed to use to keep in touch with In Process?

Ben

On 1/26/2017 22:48, Gene New Zealand wrote:

Hi Quentin

Thanks for letting me know that. What I might do then, is leave the link to the podcast page, remove my how to make Libre Office and Open Office accessible page (since both of these are now accessible), and add in a link to the new In Process page to all the NVDA related pages!

Regards,

Gene NZ

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the positive feedback on the new blog!  Thanks also Bhavya for sharing the announcement a bit wider too.

Hank, did you want the address for the In-Process blog?  It's here: http://www.nvaccess.org/category/in-process/

The main NV Access website is unchanged, it's still http://www.nvaccess.org/

Gene, re the podcast, we've talked about reviving that, but started the blog back up again first.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 8:42 PM, nasrin khaksar <nasrinkhaksar3@...> wrote:
hi quentin.
i realy appreciate the link.
i studied it and it was very great.
specially, for me because i realy wish that know whats new in newer
version of nvda prior to its release!
thanks extremely for your great work and God bless you.

On 1/20/17, Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@....nz> wrote:
> Hi Quentin.
>

> I just read the first post that was sent to the list. it is good to see the
> blog part come back, they used to do it along time ago. I enjoyed reading
> what was happening. A quick question will the podcast side of it come back?
> I just looked and the last official one was a year ago with some of the
> community doing them for others to see what was in each release
>

> if the podcast part is not to come back I will redirect the links from the
> podcast page to the blog that will be coming out from now on.
>
> That will be on my pages that have nvda tutorials on them.
>

> It will be good so more people know about the blog.
>

> Gene nz
>

> .
>
> On 20/01/2017 6:31 PM, Quentin Christensen wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> NV Access has a new blog called "In-Process".  We will keep you up to date
> with the week to week happenings from the organisation, staff and of course,
> NVDA.
>
> The first post of In-Process is online now:
> http://www.nvaccess.org/category/in-process/
>
> Kind regards
>
> Quentin.
>
> --
> Quentin Christensen
> Training Material Developer
> Basic Training for NVDA & Microsoft Word with NVDA E-Books now available:
> http://www.nvaccess.org/shop/
>
> Ph +61 7 3149 3306<tel:%2B61%207%203149%203306>
> www.nvaccess.org<http://www.nvaccess.org/>
> Twitter: @NVAccess
>

> --
> <b>Check out the new location of my accessibility central website for NVDA
> tutorials, NVDA road tested programs, and other eyesight related topics.
> http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/ If you would like to keep up to date
> with whats being updated on our website, you can also follow us on facebook
> by visiting
> the following link
> https://en-gb.facebook.com/people/AccessibilityCentral-Net/100009727930216
> Also, check out which New Zealand libraries have the NVDA screen reader
> available by visiting the following link
> http://www.aotearoapeoplesnetwork.org/content/partner-libraries

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org