From: Dan Beaver [mailto:dbeaver888@...]
Sent: Friday, March 4, 2016 6:56 AM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] is the mail app accessible in windows 10

Hi,

The answer is no.  I tried it too but had the same issues you are having.

I did find on the suggestions of others here that the Thunderbird app works quite well.  I am using it very happily now.

Dan Beaver

On 3/4/2016 8:58 AM, P. Otter wrote:

hello all,

i'm wondering if the mail app is accessible with nvda?

i've tryed it, i see the messages, but when i press enter i'm in the read window but i can't read any text.

are there trics to read the messages?

cheers

paul otter