From: "Sakina" <sakina.gable@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2017 3:25 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Problem

Hello Gean and friends,

Thank you all for the quick response.

I am using ordinary headphones.

I am sorry for for not having any knowledge of usb headphones nor the usb
sound card, nor have no idea of the cost of either.

If I do get for argument sake the sound card, will I need someone to help me
there.

As usb headphones sounds like I can plug them in the usb pot.

Please I will very much appreciate your guidance.

Thanking you always

Sakina

_____