From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kevin
Cussick via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2017 1:45 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Control Usage Assistant 2.4 released, end of line for
this add-on from Joseph's labs

also pressing nvda caps lock and h does nothing any where.

On 31/01/2017 17:03, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Joseph,.

I don't see this on the add on page. The latest I see if 2.1.

On 1/31/2017 11:24 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi all,

Control Usage Assistant add-on 2.4 just hit the air. This is mostly a
localization update with some cleanups here and there.

I also hereby announce that Control Usage Assistant has entered end
of support countdown. With the number of my add-on brainchildren
expanding, academics and what not, I felt it is time to part ways
with the current version of this add-on. Thankfully, Derek Riemer, a
rising star in NVDA community, has agreed to take this add-on to the
next level. I'm grateful for users of this add-on for giving me
suggestions ,advice and encouragement for the last four years, and I
learned a lot about NVDA add-ons world and screen reader development
through this add-on (by the way, Control Usage Assistant is my first
original add-on; released in 2013, it allows users to obtain help for
controls).

For fans of this add-on, the download link is:

https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/controlUsageAssistant.en.html

Thank you.

Cheers,

Joseph