new member and a few questions

Dan Thompson

                First I am very greatful for this list and all the work developers have put into NVDA.

Q1. Instead of announcing “line feed”, Is it possible to cause NVDA to announce new line or blank when pressing enter to move to a new line?

Q2.  Recently NVDA in my class room will not say “file name” when pressing control + s when saving  file for the first time.

NVDA will not say “save as” when pressing f12.

When we press control + c or control + v, NVDA  does not announce,

“copy” or “paste.” Is there some setting that is not correct?

Thanks for reading this long email and thanks in advance for your assistance.

This is the way of peace: Overcome evil with good, and falsehood with truth, and hatred with love.” —Peace Pilgrim

“God is the mind that imagines physical reality. We are each like a cell in that mind.” —Peter Shepherd