NVDA tutorials posted to Accessibilitycentral.net

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi guys

Recently updated:
The following tutorials have been added to accessibilitycentral.net

RECENTLY UPDATED: A free TV guide for New Zealand that can be used with
NVDA; Audio described listings by Able.co.nz (both on the NVDA tutorials
for other programs page).
http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/nvda%20tutorials%20for%20other%20programs.html
NEW: All NVDA related pages have had a brief description and link added
which will take you to the recent nvaccess In Process blog (to keep NVDA
users up to date with developments)

I will add more tutorials to this thread as they are written up.

Gene NZ

--

<b>Check out the new location of my accessibility central website for
NVDA tutorials, NVDA road tested programs, and other eyesight related