Re: nvda and browse mode

hi.
i had this problem before.
completely uninstalled nvda and reinstalled again.
my problem is solved now and nvda works great!
but i dont know which browser do you use.
i am only satisfied with nvda and firefox and never dont use another browsers.

On 2/1/17, Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...> wrote:
I am using latest NVDA 2016.4. on the walmart website NVDA slows to a
crawl, while jaws18 demo is very fast and snappy and works fine. I would
like to ask the NVDA devs to re-write browse mode when they get a chance
to NVDA is fast and snappy as well, like jaws is. If it would not have
been for jaws, as my secondary backup screen reader, I couldn't have
placed my order on walmart's website. Hopefully NVDA will fix the
sluggish browse mode soon.

thanks

Josh

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.