Re: nvda and browse mode

I'm having zero problems flying through all the fields and controls on the WalMart.com main page using NVDA 2016.4 and the Chrome Browser.  However, traversal of same controls are much slower under Firefox.  I wouldn't call it a crawl, but even I notice an annoying lag. I have the latest versions of both browsers and am running Win10 Home 64-bit Build 14393.693

I've found over time that it's not at all unusual for a given screen reader to "not play well" with a given program so I always try to have an alternative program, be that another screen reader or, as in this case, web browser, to work with.

If anyone wants me to do something to generate diagnostic information I'll be happy to do so.

        ~ Thomas Reed Powell