From: Brian Vogel
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2017 10:13 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda and browse mode

I'm having zero problems flying through all the fields and controls on the
WalMart.com main page using NVDA 2016.4 and the Chrome Browser. However,
traversal of same controls are much slower under Firefox. I wouldn't call
it a crawl, but even I notice an annoying lag. I have the latest versions of
both browsers and am running Win10 Home 64-bit Build 14393.693

I've found over time that it's not at all unusual for a given screen reader
to "not play well" with a given program so I always try to have an
alternative program, be that another screen reader or, as in this case, web
browser, to work with.

If anyone wants me to do something to generate diagnostic information I'll
be happy to do so.

If you think that you can think about a thing, inextricably attached to
something else, without thinking of the thing it is attached to, then you
have a legal mind.

~ Thomas Reed Powell

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is: