Re: nvda and browse mode

Gene

I don't know what you mean by not saving anything.  History doesn't slow down a browser.  I don't know if you use book marks but they don't slow down a browser either.  I see no reason to believe that allowing such things as history or keeping book marks has anything to do with the problem.  There are some sites that Firefox is slower in.  This is very likely the result of a conflict between code on the site, Firefox and NVDA or some combination of these things.  History is very useful if you go to a site and later want to return but didn't book mark it because you didn't think you'd want to.

Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2017 11:19 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda and browse mode

hi again.
i set firefox that everytime i open it, its like a fresh install.
i dont save anything and its maybe the reason that firefox is very
fast and responsive for me.
i only use firefox and nvda not another browser and screen readers.
i use firefox 51 with nvda 2016.4 and its realy great!
thanks God and there developers and supporters!

On 2/1/17, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
> Perhaps a month ago, I said that I found Firefox to be slow on some sites
> where whatever other browser I compared with wasn't.  I believe I also said
> that it is my impression that this problem has expanded with Firefox, that
> it is slower on more sites than previously.  Whether this is caused by
> changes in Firefox or in NVDA, I don't know.
>
> Gene

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org