From: nasrin khaksar
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2017 11:19 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda and browse mode

hi again.
i set firefox that everytime i open it, its like a fresh install.
i dont save anything and its maybe the reason that firefox is very
fast and responsive for me.
i only use firefox and nvda not another browser and screen readers.
i use firefox 51 with nvda 2016.4 and its realy great!
thanks God and there developers and supporters!

Perhaps a month ago, I said that I found Firefox to be slow on some sites
where whatever other browser I compared with wasn't. I believe I also
said
that it is my impression that this problem has expanded with Firefox,
that
it is slower on more sites than previously. Whether this is caused by
changes in Firefox or in NVDA, I don't know.