Re: and Chromium

Gene

Google Chrome, as I recall, by default, shows many pages you have recently gone to.  I don't recall if those pages are actually opened or just shown as items you can open.  I set Google Chrome not to show any of them when Chrome opens.

From: Pete
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2016 12:14 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] and Chromium

  4 tabs are showing when I tab threw the program window.  I tab past all that and am in a web page with links.  So I think the web page I want to close has focus and I do control + w to close it and the browser closes.
  It might be the only window open thanks.
  Do you know if chrome or chromium has a set of default tabs that remain open?
  I think the 4 tabs I am going threw might be pinned there, not sure now.

On 3/25/2016 12:27 PM, Gene wrote:
How many tabs or windows are opened when you issue the command?
If only one tab or window is opened, that command will close the browser because you are closing the only opened window.