Re: NVDA2016.1 doesn't read Emoticons with Vocalizer nor

Gerardo Corripio

Thanks a lot! No wonder! now these read great! but now I wonder does the NVDA+e option stay activate even though I exit NVDA? I'm just starting with NVDA after using Jaws almost 16 years so sorry if these questions sound like weird?

El 04/03/2016 09:34 a.m., Allan WKF escribió:
Hi,

Did you turn it on by pressing NVDA+E?

--

Allan WKF

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gerardo Corripio"<gera1027@gmail.com>
To:<nvda@groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, March 5, 2016 02:04
Subject: [nvda] NVDA2016.1 doesn't read Emoticons with Vocalizer nor

HI guys
Great luck in your list move! or I mean in our since I just came aboard.
I'd like to debut by asking if any tips/tricks why with NVDA2016.1 with
Vocalizer nor Eloquence, the Emoticons aren't read? When I browse to
insert them via NVDA+i, they do read fine, but when I review them after
sending, or when someone sends me one, NVDA doesn't read these. Thanks
for info.doesn't read the emoticons?
--
Enviado desde mi lap