From: "Dennis L" <dennisl1982@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2017 4:46 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] new member and a few questions

What adon do you need to get?

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chris Mullins
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2017 6:23 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

The ctrl+c/x/v situation is that NVDA will voice the keypress in some situations and not in others. From previous posts I understand it is not easy to do in programming terms. As for the add-on, this only confirms you have pressed the correct keys, not that the function has actually worked. I don't use the add-on, it is something I live with and it is not an issue.

Cheers
Chris