From: "nasrin khaksar" <nasrinkhaksar3@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2017 3:54 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] displaying file type information?

hi.
find folder options.
in the view tab, unchek Hide extensions for known file types-
hope that helps and God bless you!

On 2/2/17, Robert Kingett <@blindjourno> wrote:
using windows 10 could someone tell me how to make windows display the
file type in all windows? when I go into my music folder it does not
show the file type information. In my documents, for example, I can
right arrow twice and it tells me the file type

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org