From: "Brian Vogel" <@britechguy>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2017 4:17 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] displaying file type information?

Robert,

Even with "Hide extensions for known file types" selected, the Music folder has special display options. Are you really interested in the actual extension, e.g., mp3, of your music files? If so I'll dig into this more, but the default view for music displays other columns that are generally of far more interest to most users.
--
*Brian*

I don't find an uninformed hatred a "principled position" that I need to respect in any way.

~ *Ellen Evans * , soc.motss , 11/6/2004