To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2017 4:17 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] displaying file type information?

Robert,

Even with "Hide extensions for known file types" selected, the Music
folder has special display options. Are you really interested in the
actual extension, e.g., mp3, of your music files? If so I'll dig into
this more, but the default view for music displays other columns that
are generally of far more interest to most users.
--
*Brian*

I don't find an uninformed hatred a "principled position" that I need to
respect in any way.

~ *Ellen Evans * , soc.motss , 11/6/2004