In my case is because the main site has many features that the movile site doesn't, for example autoload of the feed (yes, I like it) autocompletion in edit areas, the posibility to paste a video and write text without the need to preserve the URL... etc. Obviously, I tested the movile site some time ago and it can be changed now, but some things like press next to see more news from about 10 reads for me is boring.

Regards,

mk.

El 04/02/2017 a las 8:53, Davy Cuppens escribió:
I do not understand while so many blinds use www.facebook.com just use m.facebook.com and there is no problem at all!

Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2017 2:19 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Facebook

I've asked for a good tutorial on using Facebook with NVDA but so far, no luck.  All anyone says is that Facebook changes their web page interface so radically and so often, that it just isn't possible to use except for Smart Phone app versions.

Roger

On 2/3/2017 6:33 PM, nickjentz@... wrote:

Could anyone help me navigate facebook with nvda. I can click on any of the surrounding information, but can’t seem to get into the newsfeed and have it read.  Specifically, how do I get into the newsfeed and then how do you get it to read?  Thanks for any help.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10