Re: Facebook

Robert Mendoza

Yes, you are absolutely correct but keep in mind that it depends on the network or net provider you have. IN which I think that some of here is having trouble with the mentioned link causing to loads from there machine. I would prefer or most likely to used with it in a manner of the signal that has great spot or fast signal. The better and stable connection , the better you have loading that with no problem at all. I personally tell this from my experience because here in my location there some places or area that very poor and ruggedly working. If you like a more extensive views you may still use the suggested site page of wwww.facebook.com but, if you are limited with your connection I would suggest to used instead the mobile site which is m.facebook.com which is very simple to navigate.
Robert Mendoza
On 2/4/2017 7:53 PM, Davy Cuppens wrote:

I do not understand while so many blinds use www.facebook.com just use m.facebook.com and there is no problem at all!

Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2017 2:19 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Facebook

I've asked for a good tutorial on using Facebook with NVDA but so far, no luck.  All anyone says is that Facebook changes their web page interface so radically and so often, that it just isn't possible to use except for Smart Phone app versions.

Roger

On 2/3/2017 6:33 PM, nickjentz@... wrote:

Could anyone help me navigate facebook with nvda. I can click on any of the surrounding information, but can’t seem to get into the newsfeed and have it read.  Specifically, how do I get into the newsfeed and then how do you get it to read?  Thanks for any help.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10