From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account
Sent: February-05-17 3:18 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and unzip utility

I agree on Yahoo, I think they are simply incompetent rather than anything else. I always use 7zip, but use the zip part for compatibility.
There used to be a small utility around that could turn any zip into a self extractor, does anyone know if this is still about, my searches don't seem to point to anything useful to windows users.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-