control+space.
It also seems that, testing briefly, list has one entry per line
vertically instead of the grid when in icon view.

On 3/25/2016 6:27 PM, Matt Turner wrote:
Control+Shift+6

Lino,

Is there by chance a command which will do the same thing as
ctrl+Shift+5, only that will activate Detail?
---
Christopher Gilland
JAWS Certified, 2016.
Training Instructor.

clgilland07@gmail.com <mailto:clgilland07@gmail.com>
Phone: (704) 256-8010 Extension 401.

----- Original Message -----
*From:* Lino Morales <mailto:linomorales001@gmail.com>
*To:* <mailto:nvda@groups.io>nvda@groups.io
*Sent:* Friday, March 25, 2016 9:19 PM
*Subject:* Re: [nvda] Weird desktop messages?

You are in the details view. Hit CTRL shift 5 for list.

On 3/25/2016 9:18 PM, Matt Turner wrote:
Hi, when i go to the desktop, in windows 8 with the windows
key+d, I get all this extra speech added with my icons.
For example, foobar2000; 1 KB; Shortcut; ‎3/‎19/‎2016 ‏‎5:17 PM.
The tool tips, and help balloons are turned off in NVDA.
I'm just thinking it's something i accidentally hit.