O E classic again

erik burggraaf <erik@...>

Hello all,

I just did a system upgrade for a friend and found that live essentials is no more. He didn't go all the way to windows 10 so he is stuck without an email client. OE classic is inaccessible, but I paid not as much attention to the discussions on it as I should have. So, I installed it and was less than happy with the result. My friend is even more disgruntled as you can imagine. Is any work being done to make an add-on to support OE classic? If so, how can we contribute? Neither of us are coders, but we may be able to help with funding and testing.

Thanks,

Erik

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com