Re: Windows Essentials 2012 - Contains WLM 2012

In the event that Microsoft eventually pulls access to the full offline installer for Microsoft Essentials 2012 from their web servers, you can get it here:

                https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B98uELZbPFnOOUtTT3Eyc041T1E

It is in a compressed archive in 7z format, so you'll need 7-Zip to extract it if you don't already have it.   You will also receive a warning from Google Drive that the file is too large for them to virus scan.  The executable that's contained as the only item in that archive has been virus scanned on my machine more times than I care to count in the amount of time it's been sitting there, not to mention it was checked upon download from Microsoft.

    I don't find an uninformed hatred a "principled position" that I need to respect in any way.

        ~ Ellen Evans, soc.motss, 11/6/2004