Re: skype going universal

Arlene

I don’t use it either. Joking! In case people use it. Skype is junk!

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian's Mail list account [mailto:bglists@blueyonder.co.uk]
Sent: March-25-16 3:21 AM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] skype going universal

Seems a bit daft to cut any form of existing system that gives more people
access.
I hardly ever use Skype any more. Its about time that Apple released their
system so third party providors could add it to other platforms.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-