Re: NVDA question regarding Mac Keyboard

Sukil Etxenike <sukiletxe@...>

Hi,

Try using input help (NVDA + F1) and tell us what NVDA says when pressing the keystroke. Also, try using the laptop keyboard.

Regards,

Sukil

El 06/02/2017 a las 7:57, Hector Elias escribió:
Hello:

I am new to NVDA, and I am using Windows 10 on a MAC using Boot Camp.
I am using the bluetooth keyboard, which doesn't have a numbpad. When
I am using the keyboard command NVDA+Shift+End to read the status
line; it doesn't work. Does anyone know if there is a specific issue
with a MAC keyboard? I tried it on my XPS13 and it worked; however,
that keyboard actually has a "END" key. Or is it something to do with
a setting I am not aware of?

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks,

Hector