Re: Facebook

Dejan Ristic

How do you manage it?

On 2/7/2017 1:50 AM, Life My Way via Groups.Io wrote:

i have gotten live videos to play in fire fox.

On 2/6/2017 5:14 PM, Dejan Ristic wrote:

Let me join the Facebook thread.

Hi friends,

I have recently discovered that Google Chrome as a browser makes it possible for us to do the live streaming on facebook. I have checked IE, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, and Avast Safe Zone Browser, but to no avail. The link Live Video, it seems, is not recognized by them.

I hope this means something to you.

Dejan

On 2/6/2017 4:12 PM, Louis Maher wrote:

Try: