Re: Facebook

Dejan Ristic

Open NVDA menu, then go to the preferences menu. Arrow up until you find the Document formatting menu. Click enter on it. Tab until you find "Clickable", which is checked by default. Uncheck it so that it comes silent.

On 2/7/2017 9:42 PM, Robert Mendoza wrote:
I tried to used Google chrome in accessing my facebook for the first time using the latest of nvda - 2016.4 but it seems I heard or says clickable... clickable every time I navigate on the site. Does noticed it? Or, what should I do in order to setup this correctly?
Robert Mendoza
On 2/8/2017 2:28 AM, The Wolf wrote:

Hello

thanks fore this info

I am coming late in to the thread.

On 2/7/2017 1:51 AM, Dejan Ristic wrote:

As I have already said, open your facebook account via Google chrome.

What I do?

When I open my account, I click on the link Skip to news feed.

Then I click on it. It positiones me down in the vicinity of the Create post area.

Then, I activate the focus mode. I Shift-tab a few times till I hear "What's on your mind" spoken. Then I tab till I come to the very link called Live video. Then I switch back to the browse mode, and then I press enter to activate it (for it fails to activate while in the focus mode). Then, I go to the focus mode back again, and I would tab till I hear "Next submenu". When I click on it, a new pop-up window is opened for me. It contains an option called "Go live".

I hope this helps!

On 2/7/2017 12:23 AM, The Wolf wrote:

how do you live video from the computer using crome?

On 2/6/2017 4:14 PM, Dejan Ristic wrote:

Let me join the Facebook thread.

Hi friends,

I have recently discovered that Google Chrome as a browser makes it possible for us to do the live streaming on facebook. I have checked IE, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, and Avast Safe Zone Browser, but to no avail. The link Live Video, it seems, is not recognized by them.

I hope this means something to you.

Dejan

On 2/6/2017 4:12 PM, Louis Maher wrote:

Try: