Re: question about word.

Heaven Botma <heaven@...>

Hi

I experienced a similar problem. These are the steps I took to resolve it.

1. Restart NVDA with all add ons disabled.
2. Remove all add ons.
3. Uninstall NVDA completely and make sure that the programme files are removed.
4. Re-install NVDA from scratch.
5. Re-install the add ons 1 by 1 and check which ones make NVDA sluggish.

I have noticed that the Emotocon add on and a few others make NVDA react sluggishly.

This is with NVDA 2016.4.

Kind regards

Heaven Botma
Dosent: Kaleidoskoop Opleidingskollege