From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of kelby carlson
Sent: Tuesday, 07 February 2017 11:56 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA Not Reading Formatting

Hey, All,

I'm trying to use NVDA to check the formatting in a document. But something has gone wrong somewhere. For example, I will have a document in 12 pt font but NVDA will report it as 9 pt font when I press insert-f. Likewise, I will go to a section of text I know is underlind, but NVDA does not report it as underlined when I press insert-f. What's going on?