Issue with NVDA and braille edge 40

Fernando Apan

Hi everyone,

I'm using the braille edge 40 with NVDA and windows 7, conected via bluetooth, but are experiencing some problems when navigating through a notepath document:

Once I'm using the braille edge keiboard to arrow through the document with space1 and space4, one of those two commands stop working every five minutes and I have to restart NVDA in order to make it work again. That is, every five minutes I can only arrow up, but when I press space4 to arrow down nothing happens.

I'm sending this message to both NVDA and hims list to see if I can get some advise from members with more experience than myself. Every comment or suggestion will be deeply appreciated.

With kind regards,

Fernando Apan.