Accessable UML Tool

I have started a course in object orientated programming, as part of that course; I have to produce UML diagrams.  Is there an UML tool; which works with NVDA?

If there is no accessible way of interacting with any UML tool, is there a recognised alternative which can be used by vision impaired software developers?

Unified Modeling language (UML) is a standardized modeling language enabling developers to specify, visualize, construct and document artifacts of a software system. Thus, UML makes these artifacts scalable, secure and robust in execution. UML is an important aspect involved in object-oriented software development.