Re: Accessable UML Tool

Arthur BREUNEVAL

Hello Martin,
I personally use PlantUML, which is a simple language for describbing UML diagrams with text.
You can investigate it at plantuml.com.
It is very simple to learn and very intuitive.
Anyway I don't know any program with a GUI allowing to build UML diagrams which is fully accessible.

Hope this help.

Best regards,

Arthur BREUNEVAL
Sent with Mozilla Thunderbird.
Le 09/02/2017 à 16:07, Martin O'Sullivan a écrit :

I have started a course in object orientated programming, as part of that course; I have to produce UML diagrams.  Is there an UML tool; which works with NVDA?

If there is no accessible way of interacting with any UML tool, is there a recognised alternative which can be used by vision impaired software developers?

Unified Modeling language (UML) is a standardized modeling language enabling developers to specify, visualize, construct and document artifacts of a software system. Thus, UML makes these artifacts scalable, secure and robust in execution. UML is an important aspect involved in object-oriented software development.