Re: Accessable UML Tool

Hi

Thank you for the link, however I could not get it to work when I downloaded the file plantuml.jar and ran it nothing happened no error message just a small logo for a few seconds, and then that went away.

Any ideas?

--
Martin O'Sullivan
‎"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist."  Hélder Câmara

"Act your way into a feeling don’t feel your way into Action" (Gandhi)
"Be the change you want to see in the world." (Gandhi)

"We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." (Elie Wiesel )
Tel: +353878289243
web: www.PeopleBeforeProfit.ie
E-mail osumartin@...
Skype martin_osullivan
Google talk osumartin
yahoo messenger maritinosullivanirl
Street address
APT 29 Falcons View
Blanchardstown Centre
Blanchardstown
Dublin 15
Co Dublin
Ireland

On Thu, Feb 9, 2017 at 4:58 PM, Arthur BREUNEVAL via Groups.Io <arthur.breuneval@...> wrote:
Hello Martin,
I personally use PlantUML, which is a simple language for describbing UML diagrams with text.
You can investigate it at plantuml.com.
It is very simple to learn and very intuitive.
Anyway I don't know any program with a GUI allowing to build UML diagrams which is fully accessible.

Hope this help.

Best regards,

Arthur BREUNEVAL
Sent with Mozilla Thunderbird.
Le 09/02/2017 à 16:07, Martin O'Sullivan a écrit :

I have started a course in object orientated programming, as part of that course; I have to produce UML diagrams.  Is there an UML tool; which works with NVDA?

If there is no accessible way of interacting with any UML tool, is there a recognised alternative which can be used by vision impaired software developers?

Unified Modeling language (UML) is a standardized modeling language enabling developers to specify, visualize, construct and document artifacts of a software system. Thus, UML makes these artifacts scalable, secure and robust in execution. UML is an important aspect involved in object-oriented software development.