Re: Lags in save as dialogues

enes sarıbaş

hi,

this is definitely not related to the edit fields. The save as dialogues in general make nvda slow down. Even alt tabbing and tabbing through the dialogue causes this.

On 2/11/2017 12:30 PM, Brian's Mail list account wrote:
Recent versions of nvda, I cannot recall when this first started seem to suffer lags in parts of save asdialogues. Firstly it can be in Jarte or word file name entry. Say you type a complete file path into the box to over ride the default. I often find after the last \ you can carry on typing but it takes several seconds to actually say the rest of the keys you type. My feeling on this is that it has womething to do with the autocompplete which keeps changing as you type.
Has anyone else noticed this?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.