Re: Lags in save as dialogues

hi.
i use libreoffice writer instead of word.
when i press control+s to activate save as dialog,
nvda for me is very fast and responsive.
i did not have even a little slowness in this case!

On 2/11/17, enes sarıbaş <enes.saribas@gmail.com> wrote:
hi,

this is definitely not related to the edit fields. The save as dialogues
in general make nvda slow down. Even alt tabbing and tabbing through the
dialogue causes this.

On 2/11/2017 12:30 PM, Brian's Mail list account wrote:
Recent versions of nvda, I cannot recall when this first started seem
to suffer lags in parts of save asdialogues. Firstly it can be in
Jarte or word file name entry. Say you type a complete file path into
the box to over ride the default. I often find after the last \ you
can carry on typing but it takes several seconds to actually say the
rest of the keys you type. My feeling on this is that it has womething
to do with the autocompplete which keeps changing as you type.
Has anyone else noticed this?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.