Re: Lags in save as dialogues

Bryan Mckinnish

Hi
I've also noticed this.
It does that in most open dialogs as well.
I've seen nvda crash when the open dialog or the save as dialog closes.
It was slow in windows 8 and 8.1, but it became a bit slower in windows 10
The file list in the dialog is slow as well.
I wonder if this is a windows bug or an nvda bug.
Bryan Mckinnish

On 2/11/2017 5:12 AM, enes sarıbaş wrote:
hi,

this is definitely not related to the edit fields. The save as dialogues in general make nvda slow down. Even alt tabbing and tabbing through the dialogue causes this.

On 2/11/2017 12:30 PM, Brian's Mail list account wrote:
Recent versions of nvda, I cannot recall when this first started seem to suffer lags in parts of save asdialogues. Firstly it can be in Jarte or word file name entry. Say you type a complete file path into the box to over ride the default. I often find after the last \ you can carry on typing but it takes several seconds to actually say the rest of the keys you type. My feeling on this is that it has womething to do with the autocompplete which keeps changing as you type.
Has anyone else noticed this?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.