From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Tuesday, 14 February 2017 18:21
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Chrome

Another voice saying that NVDA and Chrome work well together.  I've had the odd thing here or there that doesn't, but that's occurred with virtually any browser at one time or another when working with a screen reader.

    I don't find an uninformed hatred a "principled position" that I need to respect in any way.

        ~ Ellen Evans, soc.motss, 11/6/2004